Helping Brands Successfully Sell Online
Tailor Made eShop Management
eFulfillment Solutions To Scale Your Business
Online Marketing From Content To Conversion
At eTraction our passion is building and managing successful businesses online.
Our approach is unique in that we provide our clients a 360-degrees solution around their Ebusiness by offering modular services for each step in the Ecommerce value chain.
As a member of the Otto Group, the leading fashion e-Tailor in Russia, eTraction utilizes expert know-how and proven infrastructure to develop and maintain the optimal solution for each brand's Ecommerce needs.
Client Solution :
A web shop is a brand's extension of their offline retail image to the online world. The eShop should present to the consumer the same level of emotional experience and service quality as the consumer expects from the Offline shopping experience.
As a consequence eTraction puts a large emphasis on designing and developing a state of the art web shop for each client, which optimally represents each client's brand, corporate identity and service levels.
eTraction works closely with marketing and brand representatives of our clients to develop an optimal solution for their Ecommerce goals.
Client Solution :
B2C fulfillment differs significantly from B2B operations. All systems and processes must be perfectly streamlined to support high volume fulfillment of small value orders. Not only all warehouse processes from goods receiving, storage, order processing, and pick&pack must be managed, but also all external partners, such as delivery, COD payments, partial delivery, and returns management must be technically and process wise integrated to guaranty fast delivery, efficient information flow, and lowest cost operations.
Otto Group Russia is the leading online retailer in clothing in Russia. Over the past 5 years our fulfilment system has been improved and perfected to support the incredible growth and to optimize each element of the logistics solution to deliver to every corner of the Russian Federation and to achieve the optimal mix of quality, speed, and costs.
Client Solution :
The share of Electronic Payments is still very small compared to COD (cash on delivery) payments in Russian Ecommerce transactions. As a consequence payments and cash management must be effectively and efficiently integrated in the shopping and return process in cooperation with our delivery partners.
Nonetheless, eTraction also offers all relevant Electronic Payment types to their clients to support the recent growth in acceptance and usage of Electronic Payment types amongst Russian consumers.
An overview of our partners can be found in the Partner section down below.
Client Solution :
The delivery of your customers’ orders is a very crucial process. Not only does the delivery speed and quality drive your customer satisfaction level, but it is also a key driver for keeping return rates and distribution costs low.
Depending on your goals with respect to target group and geographical reach eTraction offers a selection of high quality service partners to serve Online consumers in the biggest Russian cities as well as throughout the entire Russian Federation.
Due to our existing high volume of parcel shipments eTraction clients benefit from our long standing relationships and high volumes with delivery partners, as well as from our low shipping rates right from the start of each Ecommerce project.
Client Solution :
Often clients and consumers believe that online success requires only a popular domain name and a web shop. However, the front end is only the tip of the iceberg. An online shop is a complex interconnected IT system.
Underneath the surface many system modules must work optimally together to cost efficiently fulfill customer orders and to guarantee high quality service to buyers.
At the core operates the ERP system, which connects the web shop with Electronic Payment services, as well as delivery companies. It transfers order data to and from the warehouse, allows Customer Care agents access to all relevant order information, integrates marketing campaign data, manages stock levels, and provides all reporting information and accounting data.
eTraction offers clients a fully integrated and highly scalable technical solution with proven and reliable interconnects to all relevant service partners to allow fast and ongoing sales growth. Our clients may choose to use their existing web shop solution, develop a new web shop on a stand alone platform, or work with inSales, the leading SaaS solution in Russia. eTraction accomodates to each client's individual requirements to optimally support startup and growth phase projects.
If you are unsure whether our solution works for your individual project, please contact us. Our experts will be happy to provide you with detailed, specific and fast feedback, or help you in drafting a solution for your needs.
Client Solution :
Without promotion hardly any brand can expect to achieve relevant sales online. Particularly when starting up an online shop the investments in building up a sizable client database are a crucial part of the process.
The types of online marketing must be considered to achieve the optimal customer acquisition costs and cost per order.
Marketing starts with perfect product presentation with high-resolution photos, product videos, or even 360-degrees product imagery.
As an eTraction client you can either use your own product images or ask us to develop a product presentation rulebook and to produce images based on such guidelines.
Product descriptions are another vital part of online retail. Emotional and factual product descriptions not only facilitate your customers’ decision making process. But they also are a critical component in search engine optimization activities. The better your product description match the search behavior of your target group the better your shops performance in converting visitors into buyers.
The typical online marketing mix then includes SEO, SEM, SMM, Banner Advertising, Affiliate Advertising, Retargeting, Email Marketing, and CRM. eTraction clients can either work with their own marketing agency or work with eTraction marketing experts to define and manage an appropriate marketing mix.
LOVE REPUBLIC is a new terrain of freedom, style and beautiful life.
An authentic brand of classic young and kids headwear, independent from stereotypes and market conventions.
a brand for genuine women, who are happy, confident, and as a result successful.
Danish trademark ARDI offers beautiful lingerie, loungewear, beachwear and collection of fashion tights and stockings.
www.ardi.ru casual daily fashion for the young, bright, dynamic, and positive guys and girlsBecome a client
Welcome to the eTraction club
In 2015/2016 we decided to continue to invest in online fashion retail.
One of the important tools of market development will also include workshops, open discussions and meetings with experts.
That's why we decided to organize a private club for retailers – eTraction eCommerce Fashion club, where in a pleasant atmosphere you can contact with colleagues, discuss actual problems and receive important knowledge.
The events, initially focused on our customers, we decided to invite colleagues in the market, fashion retailers, having an online business or planning to start. All events are created specifically for our community that defines their uniqueness, and are free of charge for participants.
Registration for the event is mandatory, places are limited, entrance only by confirmed invitations for retailers.
For registration please fill the form on the link from the banner of the club.
- Limited Liability Company “eSolutions” (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) complies in full with the requirements of the applicable laws of the Russian Federation in relation to anti-corruption.
- The Company, as well its affiliates and employees shall not accept corruption, commercial bribery, anti-competitive behavior, fraud and abuse in all its forms and manifestations in the course of its activities on the territory of the Russian Federation and other countries of the world.
- The Parties understand corruption as the acts provided for by the Russian and applicable international laws, which include both acts against representatives of public authorities and commercial organizations (bribes, commercial bribery, etc.).
- The Parties understand non-competitive behavior as any acts aimed at restricting competition, including conspiracy and price agreements, business intelligence, extortion and coercion.
- Since the above actions are contrary to the ethical principles of the Company and are associated with significant reputational, financial and business risks for the Company as a whole, as well as for its managers and all other employees, the Company shall create and maintain the inside zero tolerance atmosphere to such actions.
- No employee or manager of the Company shall be entitled to initiate or participate in acts of corruption, anti-competitive behavior, fraudulent activity or abuse.
- Clients and its counterparties shall be entitled to appeal to the Company with the information on the unethical behavior of the employees of the Company or with a complaint of anti-competitive behavior. All suspicions or evidence of involvement of the Company’s employees in the above-mentioned acts, or the use of assets of the Company or any similar actions carried out on its behalf may be sent by the persons having such information in the name of the internal auditor of Otto Group Russia by mail at the address: 27 street Vyatskaya, bldg. 22-23, Moscow, 127015 or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Taking into consideration that the Company belongs to the international group Otto Group, as well as taking into account its participation in various foreign economic operations, the Company pays particular attention to the relevant domestic and international laws aimed at preventing bribery, illegal payments and money laundering.
- The Company, as well its affiliates and employees do not pay, not offer to pay or not allow payment of any money or valuables, directly or indirectly, to any person in order to influence on actions or decisions of these persons for the purpose of obtaining any improper advantage or other illegal purposes.
- The Company, as well its affiliates and employees comply with all applicable anti-corruption laws, including applicable regulations of the Russian Federation, foreign states and international acts (including amendments made to such acts from time to time) (hereinafter – the "Anti-corruption laws»).
- The Company reserves the right to require its counterparties and partners regardless of their legal and business location to comply in full with the Anti-corruption laws. In any case, counterparties and partners should ensure each for its own part and for the part of its employees the prohibition of proposal or provision of any corrupt payments (cash or valuable gifts) and the prohibition for giving consent for corrupt payments (cash or valuable gifts) to any person (including, without limitation, individuals, commercial organizations and government officials) (hereinafter referred to as the "Person"), and the prohibition to seek for the receipt, acceptance, or to agree to accept from any Person any corrupt payments (cash or valuable gifts). For the realization of the right the Company includes the special section on observance of Anti-corruption laws (hereinafter referred to as the «Anti-corruption undertaking») into the contracts concluded by it.
- In accordance with the Anti-corruption undertaking the Company and its counterparties/partners shall: (а) immediately notify each other in writing as regards any violations of the Anti-corruption laws; (b) make clear to others upon conclusion of any transactions related to the Contract that they should comply with the Anti-corruption laws.
- In accordance with the Anti-corruption undertaking in case the Company has the objective (reasonable and bona fide) evidence that it or its counterparties/partners have violated the Anti-corruption laws, such counterparty/partner shall be sent a relevant notification with the requirement to provide in established period relevant clarifications. Failure to provide sufficient evidence which definitely confirm the absence of violations of the Anti-corruption laws shall be a violation of the essential terms of the contract (a material violation) concluded between the Company and its counterparty/partner and shall entitle the Company to terminate such contract unilaterally pursuant to the out-of-court (refuse to perform the contract completely) or to suspend unilaterally the further execution of the part thereof (refuse to perform the contract partially) by sending the relevant written notice. In this case the contract will be terminated or obligations performance of the party initiator on hereof will be suspended from the moment specified in the written notice, but not earlier than after 10 (ten) days from the moment of receiving the original written notice. In accordance with the provisions of the Anti-corruption undertaking the Company shall be entitled to claim from its counterparty/partner the compensation for the actual damage incurred as a result of such termination.